Westlake Village Divorce Attoryney & Family Law Expert
Emily graduated from UC Hastings College of the Law and is a certified mediator. Prior to that, Emily attended UC Santa Barbara where she graduated with a B.A. in Psychology and a B.A. in Communication.
Emily’s has a passion for rescuing homeless dogs and cats. She often deals with divorce situations in which the parties are fighting over the family pets. Since Emily views pets as more than just property to be divided, she particularly likes to handle family law cases involving pet issues. She is also interested in animal law projects.
Emily is a member of the following organizations:
- California State Bar
- San Fernando Valley Bar, Family Law Section
- San Fernando Valley Collaborative Professionals ( www.sfvcp.com )
- San Fernando Valley Bar Family Law Executive Committee
- Los Angeles County Bar, Family Law Section
- 2014-2017 Rising Star Attorney
- Women to Women ( www.w2wla.com )
- Phi Beta Kappa
- California Association of Realtors
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- 2013-2017 Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Star
- Emily is also a former sponsor of the Los Angeles Kings
Dear Emily Robinson, Thank you for your services and helping reach a settlement. I would definitely recommend you to anybody who needs a good attorney to handle a divorce case.Regards, GD
Dear Emily Robinson, I greatly appreciate your tireless effort in fixing this difficult situation. Thank you so much and God bless you!Regards, E
Thank you so much for all your support and help! You can't imagine how glad and calm you make me feel ...
Thank you for being our angel!Regards, G
Emily Robinson, I know I have said it in some form or another before, but THANK YOU for all that you have done to get me to this point. It sure took a village. You were the calm in the storm and always knew the way to get us thru the barrage of BS... I would not have wanted anyone else by my side throughout this. YOU are the one that made me feel I was not crazy at times. You are so sweet, supportive, realistic, clever, creative, wise, with amazing resilience, tenacity, and patience. Thank you for having my back always.Regards, BT