Hi, I’m Emily Robinson with the law office of Emily F. Robinson, a family law attorney in Woodland Hills, California. Family law involves custody and co-parenting issues.
A lot of clients have trouble with co-parenting. When you are going through divorce, it can be very hard to work out your differences regarding child custody in divorce:
- how you want to raise the children
- what custody schedule you want
- what religion you are going to raise the children
It’s a lot of questions and issues that people struggle with and my co-parenting tip is to seek co-parenting classes that you may take. Here are several options for co-parenting classes:
- co-parenting classes offered by the court
- co-parenting classes offered by individual therapists
- marriage family therapists that have co-parenting classes that parents can sign up for
These co-parenting classes are wonderful because they really teach people the skills they need to effectively co-parent with somebody when you’re not really laid-back at the moment when you’re going through a divorce or a difficult time so I definitely recommend these classes.
If you have any questions on this topic or any other family law related topics you can go to my video blog at Woodland Hills Divorce Attorney or you can call me at (805) 497-7474. For more queries you can also email a Westlake Divorce Attorney at http://www.westlakedivorceattorney.com/contact.